In the Market for Wide Format Print Equipment?
Win some cold, hard cash!
Time for an upgrade to the latest equipment.
Technology is changing, and it’s time for an upgrade to stay competitive. All of the latest equipment will be on display, making ISA Sign Expo the perfect place to make your purchase decisions.
Simply visit the sponsors below and drop your business card off at any of the sponsors’ booths to be eligible for the daily drawing April 21-23. Download this printable PDF of the floor plan showing the booth locations of the sponsors below, and make plans to visit them first thing when you come onsite in Orlando.
|AGFA (Booth 1335)
||Esko (Booth 923)
||Mimaki (Booth 1770)
||Roland (Booth 734)
|Canon (Booth 2011)
||Epson (Booth 2557)
||Mutoh (Booth 959)
||Tubelite (Booth 2001)
|EFI (Booth 2507)
||HP (Booth 1957, 1971)
||OKI Data Americas (Booth 1171)
Visit these sponsors at the show and be sure to ask for an invitation to attend the Wide Format Print Reception. This will take place immediately following show close on Thursday, 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. in room S230-A in the Orange County Convention Center, South Building, and includes free beer, wine and hors d’oeuvres.
Rules, Regulations and Process:
- A drawing will be conducted daily at The Hub (Booth 1495) on the trade show floor. The drawing will be conducted from the business cards collected at each of the sponsors’ booths. The winning attendee and wide format sponsor representative is preferred, but not required, to meet at the time of the drawing for a photo op. The drawings will be conducted at the following times: Thursday, April 21 and Friday, April 22 at 4:00 p.m.; Saturday, April 23 at 1:30 p.m.
- Business cards must be received by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and by 12:30 p.m. on Saturday to be eligible for that day’s drawing. Non-winning entries from previous days will go into the next day’s drawing.
- Award will be in the form of a check written to the registered attendee, personally.
- No purchase necessary or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest.
- A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.