By Alison Kent
The businesses you see succeeding are jumping at opportunities and keeping ahead of the competition. How do they do this? Staying up-to-date on trends, technology, market news and, most important, interacting with those who can help you. They also keep their teams educated — continuously drawing upon the experience of subject matter experts who lead sessions at ISA Sign Expo each year, and through webinars, white papers, online learning and more at www.signs.org.
ISA Sign Expo 2017 saw a record-number of attendees taking advantage of the wide range of education sessions available, both on and off the trade show floor. If you missed a session at ISA Sign Expo 2017, there's still time to order a USB of recordings of select sessions.
Have an idea for an ISA Sign Expo 2018 session?
The call for proposals for education sessions at ISA Sign Expo 2018 is now open! It is our continuous goal to make ISA Sign Expo the “go-to” resource for education for those in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. We select the industry’s best speakers to share their experience, knowledge and research with our attendees. ISA is looking for proposals that will stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement, use multimedia approaches to enhance attendee learning, and reflect innovation and cutting edge content.
A few key points to consider when submitting a session:
- Sessions are typically 60 minutes in length including Q+A.
- ISA will only accept complete submissions – no TBD in lieu of session titles, speakers or session descriptions. Submissions with a TBD will be marked as incomplete and will not be accepted.
- Complete submissions also apply to a panel. If suggesting a panel the full list of panel participants including company and titles must be provided with the submission.
- All sessions must be educational in nature, unbiased and avoiding direct or indirect promotion of any particular product or service.
- If you have a video of a previous presentation please send it along. We’d love to see it and perhaps we can use this to promote your education session and presence at ISA Sign Expo 2018 should you be selected.
- Please submit no more than 3 proposals. You will receive an automatic email confirmation of your submission. Please keep this confirmation in your files.
- The deadline for submission is midnight on Friday, June 23, 2017.
ISA is looking for sessions on the following topics:
- Digital Signage
- Marketing Your Business
- Organizing Your Business
- Protecting Your Business
- Running Your Business
- Selling Your Business
Submit your proposal(s) here today! The deadline is midnight on Friday, June 23, 2017.
Check back this fall for the full slate of sessions for ISA Sign Expo 2018.