ISA Sign Expo 2018 Call for Proposals
Thank you for your interest in speaking at ISA Sign Expo 2018. It is our continuous goal to make ISA Sign Expo the “go-to” resource for education for those in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. We select the industry’s best speakers to share their experience, knowledge and research with our attendees. ISA is looking for proposals that will stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement, use multimedia approaches to enhance attendee learning, and reflect innovation and cutting edge content.
A few key points to consider:
- Sessions are typically 60 minutes in length including Q+A.
- ISA will only accept complete submissions – no TBD in lieu of session titles, speakers or session descriptions. Submissions with a TBD will be marked as incomplete and will not be accepted.
- Complete submissions also apply to a panel. If suggesting a panel the full list of panel participants including company and titles must be provided with the submission.
- All sessions must be educational in nature, unbiased and avoiding direct or indirect promotion of any particular product or service.
- If you have a video of a previous presentation please send it along. We’d love to see it and perhaps we can use this to promote your education session and presence at ISA Sign Expo 2018 should you be selected.
- Please submit no more than 3 proposals. You will receive an automatic email confirmation of your submission. Please keep this confirmation in your files.
- The deadline for submission is midnight on Friday, June 23, 2017.