ISA is partnering with a variety of organizations to bring everyone in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry under one roof.
Partnerships and Co-Locations Include:
- CPP EXPO (Collaboration in Production Packaging) – Co-locating with ISA Sign Expo 2017, includes education on the CPP EXPO show floor. Connects the manufacturers/suppliers of printing and packaging equipment, products, substrates, consumables all the way to the finishing and converting systems to complete the packages with buyers and purchasing influencers.
- In-Plant Graphics and Printing Impressions Magazines (NAPCO Publishing) – Sponsoring and producing content for education sessions in the Print education track.
- InfoTrends (Keypoint Intelligence) – Produces research and studies on print and print-related trends and predictions.
- Xplor International – Sponsoring and producing an education session in the Print education track. Sponsoring the Print Reception.
- Print Industries of America (PIA) Affiliates – Sponsoring the Print Reception. Includes PIA of Southern CA, PIA Northern California, PIA of San Diego, Pacific Printing Industries Association. Represents the graphic print industry on the west coast. Sponsoring the Print Reception.
- Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) – Represents the fabrics industry.