A Hosted Cross-Disciplinary Experience
Pushing the boundaries of the creative industry.
In your practice, you’re always looking for your next idea or inspiration. But you don’t have to do it all alone. For the sixth year in a row, we are bringing the brightest talent in design and architecture to ISA International Sign Expo.
The ISA XDP is a boutique program for architects, designers, and brand managers that provides high-level collaboration with urban planners, retailers, clients/end users, sign fabricators, and sign material suppliers. We are pleased to offer this hosted opportunity to 35 practitioners in 2018. The program will take place during the ISA Sign Expo 2018, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
If accepted into the program, participants will receive:
- Three (3) nights of hotel stay
- Free entry to the trade show floor
- 50% discount on ISA education sessions on Thursday and Friday (excluding the Pre-Conference Workshops)
- $250 stipend upon completion of the full program
- Guided tours of the trade show floor focusing on innovative materials and technology
- Networking events with practitioners from various disciplines
- Exclusive invitation to the ISA Chairman’s Reception
Criteria for Application
ISA wants to provide an opportunity for emerging professionals to experience the breadth of inspirational, experiential and practical education in one event. Therefore, we give preference to applicants who have fewer than seven (7) years of practical experience in their field.
All accepted delegates must commit to:
- Being present for the full program.
- Actively engaging and participating at exhibitor sponsor visits and sponsored events.
- Completing a survey about your experience after the event.
What Do Previous Participants Say?
“I found this a very inspiring and invigorating event. I felt like I came away with an awareness of products that I didn't know about and am excited to work with. I also appreciated the opportunity to connect with people from all facets of the industry. Exchanging ideas, thoughts, frustrations and interests was very exciting for me. It’s easy to forget how big our industry is and the breadth and depth of resources that are out there.”
“The ISA XDP program gave me a great focused direct interaction with the developers of scaled communication products and components that far exceeded what I would have experienced as a solo attendee.”
“This program was an incredible concentrated opportunity to meet fabricators, learn about products that we use on a day to day basis for specifications, see state of the art improvements we need to keep up with and network with other designers and architects.”
“This is an invaluable opportunity for professionals in the field of Experiential and Environmental Graphic Design of all experience levels. The networking opportunities, manufacturing techniques and fabricator information present an unparalleled resource in our ever changing industry.”