ISA Sign Expo has an impressive display of wide format inkjet and digital printers, die-cutters, unique applications, and accessories to help you grow your wide format graphics and digital printing business.
If you’re serious about capitalizing on the profit opportunities in signage and visual communications, this is the show for you. Successful operators who can share resources and help you expand your visual communications and graphics businesses make this a must-attend event each year. And the suppliers on the show floor offer ISA attendees the best deals of the year.
Cutting-edge Technology for Printers
- Interior & Point-of-Purchase Signs
- Lighting & Lamps
- Print Technology
- Sign Fabrication & Installation Equipment
- Soft Signage
- Specialty Fabrics
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wide-Format Print Equipment, Materials & Consumables
ISA Sign Expo has tailored education sessions geared toward your business. Experts discuss fabrication, textile printing, and best practices — all to help expand your revenue streams. Here are the sessions offered in the print track:
- Color Management Secrets
- Cut the Noise: Fabric Graphics to Control Acoustics
- “What’s Next?” Real-World Application for 3D Printing
- How G7 Makes Inkjet Color Management Better
New! Pre-conference Workshop–come early and dive deep into everything you need to know about how to sell wide format print to new customers, while delivering comprehensive and creative solutions for your existing customer base. Read more about the workshop: SalesPro: Print (Wide Format & Digital).
Getting Connected and Maximizing Your Experience
Building a network of trusted colleagues to call upon for answers or referrals, can make a tangible difference in your bottom line. ISA Sign Expo offers many fun and productive networking events and special programs to add value to your time at the show. Read more details about all the show features and events.
- New IFAI Print on Fabric Showcase
- New Car Wrapping Contest
- ISA Rocks: THE Industry Party!
- Last Hour Happy Hours
- Lounge & Learn
Bring your team to the show that has everything you need.
Useful Resources for Printers
- In a new white paper from ISA, Digital Inkjet Opportunities in the Corrugated Space, explores how improving technologies and changing market demands have created new options for digital print.
- What They Think surveys printers in their Industry Forecast Special Report.
- Digital print continues to disrupt the packaging market, according to a new report.
- For marketers, print has distinctive benefits beyond digital.
- Amazon receives patent for on-demand clothing manufacturing warehouse, which would include textile printers.
- Space could be the next frontier for 3D printers. A consortium of companies plan to print heart stem cells aboard the International Space Station by 2019.
- Surgeon uses Roland DG Technology to scan and then print an ear for reconstructive surgery.