CPP Expo (Collaboration in Production Packaging) added benefit for ISA attendees!
ISA Sign Expo 2017 is co-locating with CPP EXPO this year — the must-attend event for anyone seeking innovation in packaging production. It is the collaborative forum featuring unmatched business development opportunities and diverse packaging applications fueled by printing processes that are driving innovation, including: inkjet, digital, flexo, hybrid — and wide format applications that are now exploding into labeling and packaging processes.
Wednesday, April 19-Friday, April 21
Location: South Pacific E/F, North Convention Center, Lower Level
ISA attendees have access to CPP EXPO, which provides unmatched business development opportunities through interaction on the expo floor, educational programs and networking with all sectors involved in the packaging production supply chain. Confirmed support by traditional and new partners, such as Package Design Magazine, Mintel, Graphic Communication Institute at Cal Poly, and PIA West Coast Affiliates ensures educational programming that will attract participation by all involved — or who want to be involved — in packaging production. Tracks crafted for each stakeholder will be highlighted with specific information on business development strategies.
Take a look:
- CalPoly primary market research: Emerging Technologies for Packaging Innovation
- Digital/flexo print process positioning
- Marketing — how CPG brand owners view packaging as an element of the marketing mix
- Print process financial modeling (traditional vs. digital, hybrid, inkjet)
- Integrating digital printing into converting operations (flexo, offset, digital Ink Jet, digital electrophotography)
- Interactive packaging (QR codes, printed electronics, security/RFID, augmented reality, near field communication, etc.)
- Case studies for wide web applications: labels, flexible packaging, and more
- Digital printing for packaging — where is it today, and what to watch out for