Thank you for exhibiting at ISA Sign Expo 2018!
Will you be offering special promotions at your booth to help drive attendees to your booth? Click here to fill out this quick online form letting us know of any specials or discounts you'll offer booth attendees so we can help promote your efforts on our website and in a pre-show release to all registered attendees.
Interested in exhibiting at ISA International Sign Expo 2019 in Las Vegas, NV? Click here for more information.
Below are useful links and forms to help you have a successful show:
- Exhibitor Services Manual (PDF)
- Exhibitor Services Manual (Freeman Online)
- Book Housing
- Register Booth Staff (Get Badges)
- Facts-At-A-Glance for ISA Sign Expo 2018
- ISA Membership Benefits
- ISA Sign Expo Priority Point System
- ISA Sign Expo 2018 Floor Plan
- ISA Sign Expo 2018 Exhibit Space Contract
- Booth Variance Request Form
- Booth Vehicle Fire Marshal Permit Form
- Meeting Room Request Form
- Press Conference Request Form
- Appointed Contractor Form
- Key Deadlines 2018
- Attendee List Ordering Information
- Lead Retrieval Form
- Booth Rules & Regulations
- First Timer Tutorial 2018 PowerPoint
- Event Options at Universal Orlando
- Best Practices in Exhibit Readiness
- Your Guide to Boosting Booth Presence
- Six Ways to Customize Your Booth
- Exhibitor Insurance Form
- ISA Sign Expo 2018 OCCC Laser Approval Letter
- CC – Payment Portal
- Laser Display-Effect Permit Application
- Laser Registration Form 1605
- Visit this page for more information on bringing a laser to ISA Sign Expo 2018.
For tips on exhibiting at ISA Sign Expo and driving more traffic to your booth, check out our Top Tips for Exhibitors page. New information added weekly!
Shipping with FedEx Freight
Please note that FedEx Freight is no longer delivering to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando for onsite deliveries or to the Freeman Orlando warehouse for advance shipments. Freight that is addressed to these locations is being held by FedEx at their Orlando terminal and they are informing shippers that they must make alternative arrangements to have the freight delivered to the warehouse or Convention Center. Please note this does not affect FedEx Small Package deliveries, only FedEx Freight. With this in mind, we want to alert all exhibitors to this new situation to avoid any delays with their shipments to ISA Sign Expo. If you choose to use FedEx and need a carrier from the FedEx terminal, you may contact Tom Tracy, Tom.Tracy@freemanco.com, with Freeman Transportation.