ALEXANDRIA, VA – January 30, 2024 – Next level connections. Boundless innovation. Unparalleled possibilities. There is no limit to what you will find to grow your business at ISA International Sign Expo® 2024.
The sign, graphics and visual communications industry’s leading trade show, networking and education event returns to Orlando, FL in April. ISA International Sign Expo 2024 will take place Wednesday, April 10 to Friday, April 12 at the Orange County Convention Center. A series of pre-conference workshops kick off the event on Tuesday, April 9.
Among the highlights:
- An energetic trade show floor presents the immense offerings of the industry's leading products and innovations. Hundreds of sign, graphics and visual communications companies from around the world will be on site exhibiting countless cutting-edge printers, LEDs, wraps, workflow automation, architectural sign components and more. Attendees can see, touch and compare the latest innovations side by side to help you meet customer demand, deliver trend-setting choices, and create new efficiencies.
- Other attractions on the show floor include The Sign Shop Spectacular! competitions, showcasing the immeasurable fabrication and installation skills of the people who craft signs. The Learning Lounge will host 30-minute, high-level sessions to grow your sign and graphics business. The Wrap Experience™ is back by popular demand with trainings, demos and competitions all led by a team of the world’s best wrap trainers, including Justin Pate. The NextGen Tech Zone debuts a new way to discover the future of technological innovations that will propel our industry forward. And popular industry podcasters will be broadcasting show highlights live from this year's trade show floor.
- Industry-leading education, powered by the Sign Research Foundation, is where you'll find bottomless solutions to your most pressing challenges and discover new ways to grow your business with more than 30 education sessions led by industry thought leaders. From business evolution strategies to tactical fabrication techniques, there's something for everyone. Dive deeper into industry topics at one of the half-day or full-day workshops on sales, illuminated signage, best business practices and more.
- The brand new ISA INSTALL – Wide Format Graphics event will connect key decision-makers nationwide who are actively seeking top-tier print installation professionals for their projects. Plus, the invaluable networking experience for national sign companies and installers, ISA INSTALL, returns in-person to ISA Sign Expo as ISA INSTALL – Signs & Service. ISA INSTALL sold out in both 2022 and 2023, and space is limited. Pre-registration is required in advance again for both of the 2024 events.
- The popular evening celebration, ISA Rocks: THE Industry Party, is back and ready to ring in the 80th anniversary of the International Sign Association (ISA). THE industry party to network and connect with colleagues, clients, and like-minded professionals takes place after the show floor closes on Wednesday, April 10. Relax with old friends and new ones after a long day on the show floor while enjoying food and drinks. Last year's event sold out; tickets for this event must be purchased in advance and will not be available for purchase in Orlando.
- Countless networking and learning opportunities return, including the Women Leading the Industry (WLI) event, the Young Professionals Meet-Up at ISA Rocks: THE Industry Party, and more.
Learn more about these events, register and select housing at www.signexpo.org.
About International Sign Association
The International Sign Association (ISA) strives to be the leader in shaping and developing the sign, graphics, and visual communications community worldwide.