Looking for a way to get your products in the hands of thousands of eager buyers? Exhibit at ISA Sign Expo 2016 and make valuable business connections that will make your 2016 sales dreams come true. It’s the perfect opportunity to meet with professionals from every aspect of the industry and turn those valuable face-to-face meetings in to sales.
In fact, 75% of attendees intend to purchase products/services within 6 months of attending ISA Sign Expo. View a summary of ISA Sign Expo 2015:
Exhibit space is already 94% sold out – don’t wait to sign up. For more information on exhibiting, please contact Karen Smith at email@example.com or (703) 836-5685. Ready to make a commitment? Download a PDF of the 2016 contract here.
As traditional signage companies look to grow and expand their market share, they are eager to learn more about digital signage and how to add this valuable (and profitable) technology to their business.
If you’re a dynamic digital signage provider and want to get to know this growing market, plan now to exhibit at ISA Sign Expo 2016.
In addition to all of the other perks of being an exhibitor, Dynamic Digital Park exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- A 30 minutes show floor education session
- Your company logo on the website and on-site signage
- Exclusive access to the Dynamic Digital and Integrated Design Reception
In 2014, ISA Sign Expo attendees were surveyed about digital signage − view the results here.
For additional information about how the ISA Sign Expo’s Dynamic Digital Park will help you meet your sales goals in 2016, please contact Karen Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 836-5685.
Thanks for exhibiting at ISA International Sign Expo 2016.
Below are useful links to help you have a successful show:
- Facts-At-A-Glance for ISA Sign Expo 2016
- Booth Rules and Regulations
- Download the ISA Sign Expo 2016 logo here for use in promoting the show.
- ISA Membership Benefits
- The Exhibitor Services Manual has all the information you will need to have the most valuable, productive exhibiting experience. Alternatively, download a full PDF of the Exhibitor Services Manual here.
To request more information or to become an exhibitor, please contact Karen Smith at email@example.com or call (703) 836-5685.